20 sqft HeatTech 240V Electric Tile Radiant Floor Heating Mat Kit
20 sqft HeatTech 240V Electric Tile Radiant Floor Heating Mat Kit by HeatTech at Thermo Electric Direct. MPN: HTMATKIT-240-20. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. HeatTech Electric Radiant Floor Heating Systems Turn these chilly tile floors into warm and cozy with HeatTech™ electric floor heating system and
HeatTech Electric Radiant Floor Heating SystemsTurn these chilly tile floors into warm and cozy with HeatTech™ electric floor heating system and enjoy the benefits of quiet operation and unmatched comfort levels of radiant heated floors. HeatTech™ offers a healthier alternative to traditional heating system such as forced air and radiators, both of which dry the air and require purchase, installation and maintenance of expensive parts and equipment.
What's included in each kit:
- HeatTech™ Electric Radiant Floor Heating Mat (HTMAT)
- Honeywell/Aube Thermostat, 7-day programmable (120V for 120V kits or 240V for 240V kits)
- Honeywell/Aube Floor Sensor with 15ft lead wire
- Installation Manual
- Tile, Stone, Granite and Marble floors
- Bathrooms, Showers, Kitchens, etc.
- Whole-house heating
- Residential homes and apartment buildings
- New construction and retrofits
- HeatTech™ heating mats are UL listed for USA (meet and exceed electrical safety standards)
- HeatTech™ heating mats feature a sticky backing for easy adhering to variety of surfaces, making installation faster and easier.
- Heating cable is only ~1/8" thick and will not raise the floors significantly.
- Heating cable is pre-spaced at 3" apart for optimal performance and outputs as much as 41 BTU's per sq.ft, making the system suitable for whole-house heating applications.
- A single 10ft long cold lead means no extra wiring or drilling
- Programmable thermostat allows to set desired heating schedule to maximize energy savings.
- Does not dry air like steam radiators and forced air heating
- Quick and easy installation
- Zero Electromagnetic Field
- Quiet operation
Features & Highlights
- Mat size: 20" wide x 12.2ft long
- Voltage: 240V; Amps: 1A; Watts: 240W;
- Heating cable is only 1/8" thick and will not raise floors significantly. Cold lead: 10ft. Cable spacing: 3". System output: 12Watts per sq.ft (41 BTU/sq.ft);
- 240V mats can be combined to heat up to 300sq.ft. of space using a single thermostat.
- UL listed.